Eagles link up with MatchDayInfo
The Eagles are proud to announce a partnership with MatchDayInfo, the home of E-Programmes.
The Sheffield Eagles Official Match Day Programme, 'Red & Gold' is back for 2020 with a brand new design and more content than ever before!
Whilst programmes will still be available to purchase for £3 on match days, supporters can now download for £2.99 thanks to our parntership with MatchDay Info.
Find, follow and interact with Sheffield Eagles on the MatchDayInfo App, giving you the ability to keep up-to-date on ticketing, fixtures, news and match day Programmes.
The new dashboard interface allows you to swipe between your selected teams and browse the available match day content.
Implementing a simple In-App purchase and read design, making it easier for the fan to download, read and archive their Match Day Programme.
So whether you want to simply pick and choose what Programmes you want to download, or choosing to subscribe to a season long subscription for Sheffield Eagles, MatchDayInfo is the complete package for sports fans to get their match day experience fix.
How to Sign Up?
1) Download MatchDayInfo via the iOS App Store or Google Play Store
2) Once downloaded, find and select Sheffield Eagles to add them to your Home page – you can follow multiple teams.
3) Sign Up via Facebook, Twitter or Email – As we have a new and improved database, you may have to sign up again (even if registered to previous App) – If you are missing downloaded programmes, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
4) Allow notifications to be alerted when your teams release a match day programme.
5) Welcome to MatchDayInfo! You are now at the Dashboard, this is where you’ll see the teams you’ve selected, scrolling down will enable you to see Social Media content, ticketing news, club shop information and upcoming fixtures.
6) Purchase the programme via your Apple or Google account, via in-app purchases. Read your match day programme worldwide within seconds.
7) Hope you enjoy!
• Customise who you want to follow.
• Archive Match Day Programmes
• Social Media interaction
• Store content on the Cloud, free up space on phone.
• Browse upcoming fixtures
• Ticketing, Club Shop and Team News.
• Push-through notifications, don’t miss being alerted
• Available on iOS and Android Devices, including tablets.
• No 3rd Party advertising
• Free App Download
Managing Director of MatchDayInfo, Will Biggs said: “We are delighted to be working alongside Sheffield Eagles, in selling their match day programme worldwide,"
"MatchDayInfo allows you to get that extra step forward towards that match day experience, gain all the insights and match day facts twenty-four hours before kick off!
"We are designed for the fans, bringing all the match day content to your smartphone… you won’t be disappointed!”
Eagles General Manager Liam Claffey said: "We are pleased to launch or programmes online with MatchDay Info.
"A number of clubs have either stopped producing programmes or have moved entirely online but we feel there is still a need for a printed match day programme.
"That said, moving our programmes online with Match Day Info will allow supporters a new way in which to read and store their programmes and also give people the opportunity to purchase them outside of match days if they wish!
"We look forward to working with MatchDay Info over the course of the season and beyond."